GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No keys will be handed over unless the full payment for the rental has been received and the lease agreement has been completed, signed and returned to Grip Realty cc.
- Arrival time 14H00 and Departure time 09H00. Keys are to be collected from our offices in the Oubaai Retail Centre in the Oubaai Golf Resort between 09H00 – 16H00. Special arrangements can be made for after hour collection. Keys to be handed in at the Grip Realty Office on departure.
- The booking will only be confirmed once a deposit of 50% has been paid and the remainder of the 50% plus the breakage deposit and once off exit clean is payable as per agreement of lease.
- All payments must preferably be paid by electronic transfer. Regrettably, no credit card facilities.
All cash and foreign exchange payments will incur handling fees which will be for the tenants account. Should the tenant pay by cheque such payments have to be made fourteen days (14) prior to arrival with the full amount becoming payable on the due date.
Cancellation of booking:-
a. Cancellation of all bookings will only be accepted in writing
b. 30 – 15 days cancellation notice will result in the 50% rental deposit being forfeited
c. 14 – 1 days cancellation notice will result in the full 100% rental amount being forfeited.
- The Guest is reminded that upon acceptance of this offer and payment of the deposit, a binding contract is completed whether he/she occupies the unit or not.
- Guests are to adhere to all the rules and regulations of the respective owners / developments.
- Refundable Breakage deposit – This deposit will be refunded less deductions for breakages or damages within 30 days of the Guest vacating the premises.
- Indemnity – Neither the Lessor / Grip Realty cc will be held liable for any injury, loss of life or any other claim arising from any accident suffered by the Guest, his family or guests.
- Cleaning Service during your stay– The contact detail of the cleaning service will be forwarded to you should you require this service during your stay. The cleaning account is to be settled directly between the guest and the cleaning service.
- Inventory – A detailed inventory exists and should be checked by the tenant at time of taking occupation and discrepancies reported to the Grip Realty office within 24 hours.
- Please be advised that this is a self-catering apartment and all cleaning materials and toiletries must be supplied by the guest.
- TV/DSTV – All apartments have local channels available. DSTV is not available in all apartments/houses, please enquire on date of booking if DSTV is available.
- Pets are under no circumstances allowed on the premises.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- NO SMOKING will be permitted in the apartments or the houses.
- Adults must supervise their young children at all times.
- All sporting facilities and leisure activities in the Oubaai resort and leisure centre can be arranged with the leisure desk at an additional charge. (Oubaai guests only)